Copyright Notices may be inserted into magazines, books, training manuals, and/or other written material.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Summary Copyright and Disclaimer Notices may inserted into magazines, books, training manuals, and/or other written material.
Who should use Copyright and Disclaimer Notices? An entity that writes, publishes, and/or distributes printed material such as books, magazines, or training manuals may consider using these Copyright and Disclaimer Notices. There are four different notices:
- A copyright notice that cautions the reader that the material they are about to read is protected by copyright;
- A limited use copyright notice that permits use subject to certain conditions;
- A disclaimer that cautions the reader that the author can’t take responsibility for the content;
- An editor’s notice that cautions the reader that the views are not necessarily those of the editor.
What do these notices look like? Each notice consists of succinct clauses that can be printed as desired.
What do you need to do to use these Notices?
- Identify which clause you wish to insert into the material.
- Change the clause if desired, and ensure that the clause is inserted on the printed material.
Also viewed: Website Disclaimers
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.