General Employment Policies & Procedures – crèche or nursery school
A Creche or Nursery School employing staff may use Policies and Procedures of Employment. The implementation of employment policies and procedures enables the nursery school or crèche to specify exactly what is required of its staff, and what the staff can expect of the employer.
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
BASIC POLICIES AND PROCEDURES OF EMPLOYMENT
For a crèche or nursery school
Summary A Creche / Nursery School employing staff may use general Employment Procedures. A set of written General Employment Policies and Procedures help to set out certain basic employment policies that can be applied within a nursery school or crèche. The implementation of employment policies enables the nursery school / crèche to specify exactly what is required of its staff, and what the staff can expect of the employer.
What do the template Employment Procedures include? The template Policy generally sets out the employer’s policies on the following issues:
- Place of work
- Working hours and Overtime
- Meal intervals
- Annual leave, Sick leave, Maternity leave, Compassionate leave
- Remuneration, Deductions, Expense Claims, Bonuses
- Medical aid and pension
- Workmen’s compensation
- Administering of medicine
- Locking / unlocking the school premises
- Safekeeping of money
What does this Policy look like? The template policies and procedures can be printed onto fifteen pages.
What do you need to do to use the Employment Policy?
- Read the employment policies and adapt them for your requirements, where applicable.
- Distribute the general policies and procedures to staff, and ensure that the latest copy of it is available to employees at all times. Feel free to browse the Employment Documents category on our website for more sample employment document templates.
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.