Template Franchise Documents Bundle
The Franchise Agreement, Franchise Disclosure Document, Franchise Application Forms and NDA included in this template franchise documents bundle are designed to help with structuring a franchise offering.
Out of stock
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
TEMPLATE FRANCHISE DOCUMENTS Save 25% !
Summary This franchise document bundle can be used to structure a franchise offering and compile the associated franchise documents.
What documents are included in the Franchise Documents bundle? This franchise pack includes the following template franchise documents and agreements:
Why do I need Franchise Documents? If your business provides products and/or services that can be duplicated on a franchised basis, then you may want to consider franchising your business. Structuring a franchise requires a number of written documents and agreements, including:
- The Franchisor’s NDA helps to protect the confidentiality of sensitive information that is disclosed by the franchisor to prospective franchisees.
- The Franchise Application Form helps you to collect and verify information about your prospective franchisee. With this information you can conduct background checks to confirm whether the applicant is someone you would want as a franchise owner.
- The Franchise Disclosure Document is a legal requirement and is used to set out basic franchise information that the prospective franchisee needs to make an informed decision on whether to buy into the franchise business.
- A Franchise Agreement sets out the terms of the franchisor’s relationship with the franchisee, including the terms of payment.
What do you need to do to use the template Franchise Documents?
- Read the franchise contracts and documents thoroughly. They are all provided in an editable form, which allows you to adjust clauses as required.
- In particular, ensure that all blanks have been correctly filled in. And make sure that you review the Franchise Disclosure Document every time that you give it to a potential franchise owner, as things may have changed in your franchise business.
- Ensure both the franchisor and the franchisee sign all relevant documents at each step in the process.
As the franchise may be subject to the CPA and other legal requirements, a specialist’s advice should be sought.
The Online Agreements Shop cc and its members, staff, legal advisers, partners and consultants, agents and any person associated therewith cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that is incurred or may be incurred by any person as a direct or indirect result of the use of this website or any document or information contained on or obtained from this website, nor as a result of anything that is contained in or left out of any document.